An Ag Equity (Revolving Line of Credit) loan allows you to use the equity already built into your farmland. Use equity built when needing a resource for important purchases or major expenses. An Ag Equity loan helps you build asset strength and allows flexibility while freeing up cash flow for other needs.
You can use Ag Equity (RLOC) for:
- Real estate purchase
- Real estate improvements
- Refinance an existing loan
- A major purchase
- Operating expenses and other ag business needs
Benefits of Ag Equity (RLOC):
- Borrowing power up to 50% of bare land value
- 5 or 10-year interest-only draw period*, option to renew for additional 5 years
- Option to convert to other rate products
- Easy repayment terms; tax-deductible interest**
Requirements for Ag Equity (RLOC):
- Minimum loan size is $50,000
- Funds must be secured by first lien on ag real estate only (not secured by grain, livestock like most operating loans)
- Semi-annual interest due during the draw period
Begin the loan process, and prequalify today.
*Minimum draw amounts apply
**Interest may be tax deductible. Talk to your tax advisor.